Your key responsibilities will include:
- To lead or assist with coaching sports programmes including taster sessions, after school sessions and as part of our junior programme across Wave Leisure facilities
- To develop enjoyable sessions to increase young people’s interest in physical activity
- To record and report on sessions according to session plan
- To keep and record accurate registers and incident/ accident logs
- Experience of delivering to children or young people is desirable and an enhanced DBS check will be required
Please either complete the Application Form or provide a CV. These can be sent to email@example.com or, alternatively, postal applications should be sent to David Wright, Sports and Activities Development Co-ordinator, Wave Leisure Trust Limited, Downs Leisure Centre, Sutton Road, Seaford BN25 4QW.
Driven and enthusiastic
Passion for providing exceptional service
Able to remain calm and professional in challenging circumstances.
Excellent communication skills - face-to-face, telephone.
To be flexible to the changing demands of the business.
To be able to follow Wave Leisure Trust Policies and Procedures.
Able to react positively to changes in policy and development into new or improved areas of service activity.