Are you looking to join a fun and engaging environment dedicated to supporting your future development? Or are you returning to work and wanting a part time role?
We are looking for competent lifeguards to take responsibility for the health and safety of our members and ensure all our poolside activities are promoted and run effectively.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and inspiring active lifestyles.
You will have:
NPLQ, or the ability to qualify
Strong communication skills
A friendly, calm and approachable personality with the ability to act quickly and effectively
You will get:
1-2-1 coaching sessions to assist your development
Excellent training opportunities
Opportunity for career development
Staff membership scheme
• Good interpersonal abilities
• Able to understand hazards related to pool conditions
• Tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers who are breaking the rules
• Ability to stay calm under extreme circumstances
• Excellent observation skills
• Quick reaction in dangerous situations
• Customer focused
• Driven and Enthusiastic
• Passion for providing exceptional service
• Team Player